You will find our program aligns well with the Washington Art standards and Common Core Listening and Speaking standards. We also provide pre- and post-visit lesson plans to enhance your students’ learning and experiences. Please request a field trip using the link below. We cannot accommodate schools who arrive without a reservation.
- Grades 3-5: One chaperone for every 5 students
- Grades 6-12: One chaperone for every 10 students
Students in grades 6-12 may walk the grounds freely as long as their chaperones are present. Students in grades 3-5 must stay with their chaperone at all times. We ask that you self-divide into groups of 10 as you tour the Museum.
Fees & Payments
Confirmation & Cancellations
- Please bring copies of the activity sheet for all of your students. We also recommend colored pencils for all of the students.
- Guided tours are available for non-school groups of ten or more. For more info and to request a tour, please visit the Tours page.
- Please note that the Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden is a separate institution and require a separate booking and fee.